News Feed:     LINCOLN CENTER SEASON 2018 Tickets are on sale!

How to Give

Contribute Online


Contribute by Phone

  • To make a credit card contribution by phone, please call 646-214-5829.
  • For information about planned giving or contributing through your IRA, please call or e-mail Jenna Jacobs, 646-214-5815,

Contribute by Mail

You may send your contribution to:
Paul Taylor Dance Foundation
551 Grand Street
New York, NY 10002-4282

Appreciated Assets

By donating an appreciated asset to the Taylor Foundation, you may benefit from an income tax charitable deduction at the current market value and not pay capital gains on the asset.

You can transfer stock directly to the Taylor Foundation’s First Republic Brokerage Account by contacting your broker and providing the following information:

Participant Account Name: Pershing, LLC.
DTC Number: 0443
Receiving Account Name: Paul Taylor Dance Foundation
Receiving Account Number: A9G177900

You can transfer mutual funds shares by sending a Letter of Instruction to your financial services firm instructing them to send shares to:

Paul Taylor Dance Foundation, Inc.
551 Grand Street, New York, NY 10002
Tax ID #13-2665475
Fidelity Investments Account # Z50-481513

The Letter of Instruction must contain the mutual fund share symbol and the approximate share quantity so that a unique BIN Number can be created for the transfer. The BIN Number will be provided to you so that you can forwarded it to whomever is processing the donation transfer for you.

Contribute through your IRA Account

Are you 70 ½ or older? You may consider giving a tax-efficient gift from your IRA to the Paul Taylor Dance Foundation. With the recent new Tax Law, the IRA charitable rollover rule has been made permanent.

Requirements and Restrictions apply:

  • Must be 70 ½ years or older
  • Must make your gift directly from your IRA account
  • Gifts to all charities cannot exceed a total of $100,000 per taxpayer per year
  • Gifts cannot be made to a donor advised fund, supporting organization, or private foundation.
  • No charitable deduction is allowed, and it is not included in taxable income
  • Gifts must come from an IRA account. Other retirement accounts (i.e. 401(k), 403(b) are not eligible)
  • Charitable gift cannot provide the donor with material benefits

To make a gift please send a letter to your IRA administrator to request a direct charitable distribution to the Paul Taylor Dance Foundation, and the amount you wish to donate. The letter should include the PTDF’s Tax ID number: 13-2665475.


More information on the IRS’ website about Qualified Charitable Distribution:

The information provided does not constitute legal, tax, or other professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. Always consult your own advisor before making any gift that has tax implications, particularly where your state’s income tax law may differ from the federal law.

Please call or e-mail Jenna Jacobs at 646-214-5815 or to let us know you are transferring stock and/or mutual fund shares.